Is it okay to stay with a baby?
You can also take a bath in the baby's public bath. Don't worry even if you are staying for the first time. If you have any necessary equipment, please let us know at the time of booking.
Can you arrange a golf course?
We will make a reservation on your behalf, so please let us know when you make a reservation. We also have a very advantageous "golf plan", so please use it.
Can I buy souvenirs?
It is available at the shop on the 1st floor. We have popular Japanese sweets, local sake, and pickles recommended by the hotel.
Is there a convenience store nearby?
The convenience store is about an 8-minute walk away, but there is a supermarket next to the hotel, which is convenient.
Is the hot spring hydrated?
The hotel has a natural hot spring! !! It is 100% flowing from the source without adding water.
Is it possible to have a banquet on a table chair?
We can prepare banquets with high chairs and tables, so please let us know in advance.
Is there a curfew?
There is no curfew. The front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to make reservations, so you can come and go freely.
Please tell me the usage status of wheelchairs
- One wheelchair for rent
- There is a slope at the front entrance
- There is no step in the corridor
- Can change direction in the elevator
- A handrail is installed in the large communal bath
Please tell me about check-in and check-out
Check-in is from 15:00 and check-out is until 11:00 on the day of departure. However, at check-in, if you leave your luggage and go sightseeing, we will keep your luggage at the front desk until 14:30.
Please tell me about meals
Please enjoy both breakfast and dinner at the restaurant. However, for 5 people or more, we will set up a separate dining place so that you can enjoy it slowly.
Is there a midnight snack corner?
Located next to the lobby on the 1st floor. The salt ramen that we are proud of is popular. We also deliver to your room, so please feel free to contact us.
Some dishes cannot be eaten due to allergies
Please let us know when you make a reservation. We will change the contents of the dish. If you would like to serve a dish that will satisfy you even a little, and if you have any questions about cooking, please let us know at the time of booking.
Will you pick me up from the nearest station?
Yes. We will pick you up from JR Kaga Onsen Station to today. If you would like to pick up and drop off, please let us know your estimated time of arrival at the time of booking.
* Pick-up service is available from 14:00 to 18:00.
Please tell me how to access by car
The nearest IC on the expressway is the Hokuriku Expressway "Kaga IC" for customers from Osaka / Nagoya, and the Hokuriku Expressway "Katayamazu IC" for customers from Tokyo and Niigata.
How to access from Tokyo?
[By plane] From Haneda Airport to Komatsu Airport. Please use public transport from the airport. We can also arrange a taxi at the hotel, so please let us know when you use it.
[For Shinkansen + Limited Express] Take the Hokuriku Shinkansen to JR Kanazawa Station. Transfer to the limited express from JR Kanazawa Station to JR Kaga Onsen Station (about 25 minutes). Free transfer from JR Kaga Onsen Station to the hotel (reservation required). If you would like to pick up and drop off, please let us know your estimated time of arrival at the time of booking.
Is there a parking lot? Is there a charge?
Rest assured that there is a free parking lot that can accommodate 80 cars in the adjacent location (some are covered parking lots).
Can you keep my pet?
We do not keep pets at the hotel, but we will introduce you to a nearby pet store, so please let us know when you make a reservation. On the day, we will pick you up from the pet shop according to your arrival time. The next day, it will be delivered to the hotel at your desired time.
■ 1 night 2 days storage ■
[Small dog = 3,675 yen, medium dog = 4,200 yen, large dog = 5,250 yen, cat = 3,675 yen]
Please tell me about the cancellation fee.
Date of notification of contract cancellation
- Non-night ... 100%
- On the day ... 100%
- The day before ... 50%
- Two days before to four days ago ... 30%
- 5 days ago ... 20%
(1) If a cancellation fee different from the above is set for a specific plan, the cancellation fee set in the plan will take precedence. Depending on the plan, a cancellation fee may be charged from the time the reservation is confirmed.
(2) For consecutive nights, the cancellation fee will be the same for the entire period.
In addition, the following penalties will be collected for partial cancellation of groups (10 or more people).
- On the day ... If you cancel more than 10% of the number of people booked, the number of people will exceed the number x basic accommodation fee x 70%
- The day before ... If you cancel more than 25% of the number of people booked, the number of people exceeds the number x basic accommodation fee x 50%
- 2 days to 10 days before ... If you cancel more than 40% of the number of people booked, the number of people will exceed the number x basic accommodation fee x 30%
- 11 to 25 days in advance ... If you cancel more than 50% of the number of people booked, the number of people will exceed the number x basic accommodation fee x 20%
(1) If the number of upper ends of the calculation occurs, it will be rounded up.
(2) The guest's rate will be the regular rate after changing the number of guests.
(3) If some rooms are not accommodated due to partial cancellation, the rooms will be returned separately from the penalty payment.